The economic state of Black America: What is and what could be
- McKinsey: The economic state of Black America: What is and what could be
- McKinsey: Race in the workplace: The Black experience in the US private sector￼
Race in the workplace: The Black experience in the US private sector
- McKinsey: Building supportive ecosystems for Black-owned US businesses
Building supportive ecosystems for Black-owned US businesses
- CRW Project Legal Advisory
CRW Development | Project Legal Advisory
- CRW Project Finance Advisory
CRW Development | Project Finance Advisory
- The BlackSpace Manifesto: Creating Black Spaces in the Built Environment
The BlackSpace collective brings together planners, architects, artists, and designers as Black urbanists, people who are passionate about the work of public systems and urban infrastructures.
- The new health industry ecosystem: What’s your “way to play”?
We are at a genuine tipping point. The health industry is for a variety of reasons ready to change
- Digital Manufacturing Is (Finally) Coming to Pharma
Industry 4.0 tools can cut manufacturing costs by up to 20%, improve quality and make deliveries more reliable - Bain & Company
- How digital transformation can benefit the entire health care ecosystem
The digitalization of services and entire business models promises better results for health care companies, payers and patients alike.
- 5 key trends for the future of healthcare
These awe-inspiring scenarios have all recently unfolded in what is undoubtedly a golden era of innovation in healthcare.
- Forces of Change - The Future of Health
The future of health will likely be driven by digital transformation enabled by radically interoperable data and open, secure platforms. Health is likely to revolve around sustaining well-being rather than responding to illness. https://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/insights/industry/health-care/forces-of-change-health-care.html
- The Future of Healthcare
The Future of Healthcare https://thefutureishere.economist.com/healthcare/
- A new mindset for public sector leadership
A new mindset for public sector leadership - Government and public services have changed substantially in the past decade and so have the demands on public sector leaders. https://www2.deloitte.com/global/en/insights/industry/public-sector/public-sector-leadership-changing-mindset.html
- Shaping the Future of Health and Healthcare
Transforming the healthcare industry while promoting healthy lives and ensuring access to affordable quality care for all. Global healthcare spending is projected to increase from $7.7 trillion in 2017 to $10 trillion by 2020. https://www.weforum.org/platforms/shaping-the-future-of-health-and-healthcare