3 essential questions for cities in 2022 - Can cities thrive in turbulent times?
- 3 essential questions for cities in 2022 - Can cities thrive in turbulent times?
- Financing Urban Infrastructure Initiative: Innovative infrastructure financing for stakeholders in the urban finance field
Financing Urban Infrastructure Initiative: Innovative infrastructure financing for stakeholders in the urban finance field
- The emerging solidarity economy: A primer on community ownership of real estate
The emerging solidarity economy: A primer on community ownership of real estate
- Financing urban development, three business models: Johannesburg, Shanghai and London
Financing urban development, three business models: Johannesburg, Shanghai and London
- Nashville: Future Nashville 2030: Tallest Under Construction and Proposed Projects
Nashville: Future Nashville 2030: Tallest Under Construction and Proposed Projects
- Nashville Riverfront Concept Plan
Nashville Riverfront Concept Plan
- Nashville Riverfront Master Plan
Nashville Riverfront Master Plan
- Urban Land Institute: Ten Principles for Rethinking the Mall
Ten Principles for Rethinking the Mall
- Urban Land Institute: Ten Principles for Rebuilding Neighborhood Retail
Ten Principles for Rebuilding Neighborhood Retail
- Urban Land Institute: Ten Principles for Developing Successful Town Centers
Ten Principles for Developing Successful Town Centers
- On the Waterfront: The main currents in Perkins Eastman’s Waterfront Work - Nashville Waterfront Project
On the Waterfront: The main currents in Perkins Eastman’s Waterfront Work - Nashville Waterfront Project It’s a crisp spring morning in Nashville when officials from Metro Nashville Planning Department join Perkins Eastman principals Vaughan Davies and Eric Fang on board..
- OECD Financing Green Urban Infrastructure
This paper presents an overview of practices and challenges related to financing green sustainable cities. Cities are essential actors in stimulating green infrastructure; and urban finance is one of the promising ways in which this can be achieved.
- New Cities Foundation: Handbook on Urban Infrastructure Finance
In early 2015, New Cities Foundation launched the Financing Urban Infrastructure Initiative to address critical infrastructure financing issues and challenges facing cities today. This handbook is the culmination of that initiative.
- KPMG Real Estate Innovations Overview
Digital transformation of industries is more present than ever in this year’s overview We recognize that especially developments in the digitizing field are becoming the cornerstone of many innovations globally We foresee that an acceleration of adoption is facilitated due..
- Financing Urban Infrastructure in Canada Who Should Pay
The poor state of municipal infrastructure is the subject of frequent complaint in Canada. Roads are congested, transit systems are in need of major investments, bridges are crumbling, and water treatment plants need to be replaced. Municipalities continue to seek..
- Urban Infrastructure Finance and its Relationship with Land Market, Land Development and Sustainability
Urban Infrastructure Finance and its Relationship with Land Market, Land Development and Sustainability
- WEF Affordable Housing Whitepaper: Making Affordable Housing a Reality in Cities
WEF Affordable Housing Whitepaper Summary: Land Acquisition & Securing Title | Land Use & Zoning Regulations | Affordable Housing Finance | Design Considerations & Construction Costs | Demand Side
- How HBCUs can accelerate Black economic mobility
Historically Black colleges and universities are uniquely positioned to inspire and support Black Americans in the five critical roles they play in the US economy.
- Infrastructure boom in Mumbai: Upcoming projects and their impact
Mumbai is going through an infrastructure boom, and for millions of its inhabitants, this has been long overdue. As residents of the city have been witnessing for the last few years, currently Mumbai is undergoing a massive infrastructure overhaul. This..
- The Caribbean Development Bank (CDB) is projecting gross domestic product (GDP) growth of 9.1% across its 19 Borrowing Member Countries (BMCs) in 2022, accelerating the region’s economic recovery which started in 2021
The favourable outlook is anchored by an expected surge in the GDP of commodity-exporting economies by an estimated 17.5% on account of strong growth in Guyana (47.5%), emanating from increased oil and gas production, and a resurgence in energy production..
- The state of infrastructure construction projects around the world
We have profiled the state of infrastructure construction projects using data from GlobalData.
- Stantec: Caribbean Projects
Caribbean Projects; airport projects; port projects